Views: 2023 Author: LONGMU Publish Time: 2023-09-21 Origin: LONGMU
Is it profitable to raise broiler chickens? Broiler chickens have the characteristics of high feed remuneration, fast turnover, and high profits. As my country's economy continues to grow rapidly, the consumer demand for chickens will continue to increase. Chickens are rich in nutrients, unique in flavor, cheap, and good in quality. Consumption will continue to increase, and the prospects for the domestic broiler industry are relatively bright. So what are the costs and profits of raising broiler chickens?
Broiler chicken breeding prospects
With the development of the global economy and the acceleration of the integration process, global chicken consumption will continue to grow in the future. We can foresee that broiler products will become the largest meat consumer product in most countries in the near future. With the rapid development of our country's economy and the continuous improvement of people's living standards, our country's total national demand for chicken is also gradually increasing. At present, the per capita chicken consumption in the United States is 44.03 kilograms, and the per capita consumption in the European Union is 19.40 kilograms. These are far higher than my country's per capita consumption of 9.38 kilograms. my country's broiler chicken industry still has a lot of room for development.
Judging from the domestic situation, because broiler chickens have the characteristics of high feed remuneration, fast turnover, and high profits, and with the continued rapid growth of my country's economy, the consumer demand for chicken will continue to increase, and chicken meat is rich in nutrients and has a unique flavor. With low prices and high quality, the consumption of chicken will continue to increase, and the prospects of the domestic broiler industry are relatively bright.
What are the advantages of broiler chicken farming?
1. Broiler chickens grow very fast in the early stages. Generally, the weight of hatched chicks is 40 grams. After feeding for 56 days, the weight is close to 2000 grams, which is 50 times the hatching weight. Some people liken the early growth rate of broiler chickens to a "100-meter race". Feeding and management techniques must be appropriate, otherwise, it will be difficult to make up for it.
2. Short production cycle and fast turnover. Domestic broiler chickens usually reach market standards at the age of 8 weeks and weigh more than 1.5 kilograms. Each batch should be cleaned, disinfected, and fumigated within 10-14 days after sale. It takes about 10 weeks to raise a batch. If the chicks are supplied in time, 5 batches can be produced in a year.
3. High feed utilization efficiency. The domestic level of feed conversion rate of broiler chickens is 2.5-2.8:1, and many countries in the world are close to the 2:1 level. Broiler chickens shorten the development period by increasing the early growth rate and are put on the market at 7 weeks of age, which can further improve the feed conversion rate.
4. High density and high utilization rate of the chicken house. Compared with laying hens, broiler chickens are quiet and inactive. Apart from eating food and drinking water, they rarely peck. Especially in the late fattening period, due to rapid weight gain, the amount of activity is greatly reduced. Although the density increases as the chickens grow, because the air inside the house is less polluted, the breeding density can be increased as long as there are suitable ventilation conditions. Generally, the breeding density of light chicken cages is 24-32 birds/㎡, and that of medium-sized chickens is 20-24 birds/㎡.
5. Suitable for mechanical feeding, saving labor. Broiler chickens are raised in cages with high density. The chickens are in cages, and it is convenient to feed, pick eggs, clean manure, and prevent epidemics. The use of automated production lines can improve labor efficiency.
Broiler chicken breeding is an important branch of modern animal husbandry. In order to improve the growth rate and breeding efficiency of broiler chickens, it is very necessary to use broiler chicken breeding equipment during the breeding process. So what are the advantages of broiler chicken breeding equipment? Here are a few advantages of broiler chicken farming equipment.
1. Save space
Broiler chicken breeding equipment can effectively save space on the farm. In traditional farming methods, broiler chickens roam freely in cages or free-range farms. This method not only takes up a lot of space but also limits the number of chickens you can raise. The use of broiler chicken breeding equipment can make more effective use of the space on the farm and can raise more broiler chickens, improving breeding efficiency.
2. Reduce pollution
The use of broiler chicken breeding equipment can effectively reduce pollution in farms. In the traditional way of raising broiler chickens, chicken manure and urine will accumulate on the farm, which can easily produce odor and spread diseases. The use of broiler chicken breeding equipment can properly handle chicken manure and chicken urine, reduce environmental pollution, and protect the health of chickens and farm workers.
3. Improve the growth rate and breeding efficiency of broiler chickens
The use of broiler chicken breeding equipment can effectively improve the growth rate and breeding efficiency of broiler chickens. Broiler chicken breeding equipment can control environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, ventilation, etc., making the growth environment of broiler chickens more suitable. At the same time, broiler chicken breeding equipment can also automatically complete feeding, defecation, ventilation, and other tasks, reducing the burden on farm workers and improving breeding efficiency and output.
4. Reduce breeding costs
The use of broiler chicken breeding equipmentcan effectively reduce breeding costs. Broiler chicken breeding equipment can control the breeding environment, making feed utilization more efficient and reducing feed waste. At the same time, the automated nature of broiler chicken breeding equipment reduces the number of farm workers, further reducing breeding costs.
In short, broiler chicken breeding equipment is an essential tool for modern broiler chicken breeding. It has many advantages such as saving space, reducing pollution, improving the growth rate and breeding efficiency of broiler chickens, and reducing breeding costs. In the future of broiler chicken breeding, the use of broiler chicken breeding equipment will become a common trend.
Disclaimer: The materials and information published in this article are mainly used for learning and communication. We respect original authors and units, and support genuine editions. If this article violates your rights, please leave a message directly.